We aren’t concerned with how old you are. We have clients ranging from their twenties to their eighties. We work with people who want to have a plan to achieve and maintain financial independence.
Our clients include:
- People who have successful careers (or who have previously had successful careers)
- Successful business owners
- Property investors looking to spread their wealth to other areas
- People who have come into ‘fast money’ e.g. large inheritances, lottery winners, social media influencers etc
- High Earners
We currently have availability to work with approximately 25 more clients/families.
What are our clients like?
After working with us for a period of time, our clients typically:
- Have complete peace of mind about their money
- Think long term, not short term
- Know when they are likely to reach financial independence (i.e. when they don’t need to rely on earned income anymore)
- Have thought deeply about what is important to them and have built a financial plan based around this
- Are invested in a way that aligns with their life goals and objectives
- Are making the most of life NOW, with the confidence that they can continue to do so in the future
- Have bullet proof financial plans. Ill health or death won’t ruin theirs or their family’s financial plans
- Are likely to create significant inter-generational wealth.
- Are more financially literate than most other people (friends, family, colleagues etc)
- Understand that the Direction of the stock market cannot be predicted over the short to medium term
- Will not react during the next temporary market decline. They are well trained and disciplined. Historic declines have always been temporary and the advance has always been permanent
- Ignore the money sections of the newspapers
- Know that they will make many important financial decisions in the rest of their life and value having an experienced and highly qualified professional to help with these decisions
- Do not ‘sweat the small stuff’
What our clients say
Joe immediately put me at ease with his friendly and approachable manner. I trust Joe and his advice, and am confident that our retirement is in safe hands.
I look forward to my annual review meetings, but I also know that Joe is at the end of a phone (or an email) if I have any concerns in the meantime.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Joe to anyone.Mrs S Quinlan