We aren’t concerned with how old you are. We have clients ranging from their twenties to their eighties. We work with people who want to have a plan to achieve and maintain financial independence.
Our clients include:
- People who have successful careers (or who have previously had successful careers)
- Successful business owners
- Property investors looking to spread their wealth to other areas
- People who have come into ‘fast money’ e.g. large inheritances, lottery winners, social media influencers etc
- High Earners
We currently have availability to work with approximately 25 more clients/families.
What are our clients like?
After working with us for a period of time, our clients typically:
- Have complete peace of mind about their money
- Think long term, not short term
- Know when they are likely to reach financial independence (i.e. when they don’t need to rely on earned income anymore)
- Have thought deeply about what is important to them and have built a financial plan based around this
- Are invested in a way that aligns with their life goals and objectives
- Are making the most of life NOW, with the confidence that they can continue to do so in the future
- Have bullet proof financial plans. Ill health or death won’t ruin theirs or their family’s financial plans
- Are likely to create significant inter-generational wealth.
- Are more financially literate than most other people (friends, family, colleagues etc)
- Understand that the Direction of the stock market cannot be predicted over the short to medium term
- Will not react during the next temporary market decline. They are well trained and disciplined. Historic declines have always been temporary and the advance has always been permanent
- Ignore the money sections of the newspapers
- Know that they will make many important financial decisions in the rest of their life and value having an experienced and highly qualified professional to help with these decisions
- Do not ‘sweat the small stuff’
What our clients say
Joe has been our trusted IFA since early 2017. He is extremely well informed and enables us to make calm, reasoned and sensible decisions with regard to all of our personal finances.
He is skilled at allowing us to become financially astute and allow us to live without anxiety about what happens with our money.
Joe continues to offer wise advice and support for which we are most grateful.Mr R Porter